Assistant Programmer .NET
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ability for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- CSE from any reputed University.
- 1 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Concept on MVC is a must
- Performwell under work demands
- Work well in teams
- Good interpersonal skills, problem solving, planning ability.
- Should have strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
- In house Lunch, Yearly Increment, Performance based Increment, Festival Bonus.